Francis Edwards Antiquarian Books
Francis Edwards Antiquarian Books, was established in 1855 in the West End of London. Now situated on the top floor of the world famous Hay Cinema Bookshop in Hay-on-Wye, “The Town of Books”, the Francis Edwards division occupies four show-rooms and has in stock over 3,000 volumes. Particular emphasis is on Travel, Natural History, Art & Architecture, History, Naval & Military, Literature and the Social Sciences.
Our recently extended London branch on the ground floor of Quinto Bookshop in Charing Cross Road has in excess of 5,000 volumes.
The Old Cinema, Castle Street, Hay-on-Wye, via Hereford, HR3 5DF